We may earn money when you click on our links.

One of the keys to success in the short term rental (STR) market is understanding the comprehensive STR or vacation rental regulations of the city or town where you plan to invest. Zoning restrictions, registration, permit or licensing requirements, and taxes vary widely. Search to see how your city or town may be affected.

STR Regulations

Chelan, WA has comprehensive short term rental or vacation rental regulations in place. The application process is straightforward and they allow for license transfer.

Zoning Restrictions

Short-term rentals are limited to specific land use zones. Click on the link below to see the map.

Permit or License

There is a $400 short term rental application fee for new applicants and renewal costs $250 annually. The city of Chelan, WA also allows for an ownership change and STR license transfer for $12 plus the annual renewal fee.

Short Term rental / Airbnb Regulations

For the most up-to-date information on short term rental regulations please click the links below to access the city website(s) and email address. Please notify us if there are any errors in the data.

View current vacation rental homes for sale or visit our resources section for help with products and services you need to run your vacation rental business.

Copyright © 2021 HIGHFLYRE